SCHUBERTH C3 –
With Pinlock visor
- Quick release locking visor
- Integrated sun visor
- Quickly removable lining
- Anti-roll-off safety feature
- Visor with 100% Grade A optics
- Designed in a wind tunnel for high speed aerodynamic stability
- Innovative multi-ventilation developed in a wind tunnel actively uses areas of low and high pressure to create real cooling benefits without creating noise.
New-generation touring helmet. The Schuberth C3 Limited sets the standards for the whole industry. With its noise level of less than 84 dB(A) the Schuberth C3 is unbeatably quiet. And it is not merely its aero-acoustics that impress, it boasts some unbeatable aerodynamic qualities too. It has been extensively tested in the Schuberth wind tunnel and repeatedly optimised to offer you a unique touring experience.
Even at top speeds, the Schuberth C3 Limited lives up to every promise: directionally stable, pendulum neutral and free from buffeting. That makes this flip-up helmet ideal for tourers and sport bikers alike.
The helmet shell of S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre is manufactured using a special technology that guarantees maximum stability despite its relatively low weight. It involves combining glass fibre and a special resin in a vacuum under a pressure of 4.5 bar. The result is a lightweight, but extremely robust material with exceptional strength properties.
PINLOCK®-prepared visor and the highly efficient ventilation system guarantee high wearer comfort. And when it comes to safety, the C3 Limited has plenty to offer too: the A.R.O.S. anti-roll-off system stops the helmet from rolling off the head from behind when the chin strap is closed. The reflective pads in the neck padding provide added visibility – for even more security on your motorbike.
The Schuberth C3 Limited – a touring helmet that meets even the toughest demands!
- outer shell: S.T.R.O.N.G. fibre (glass fibre-reinforced special Duroplast matrix)
Comfort & features:
- sizes: 2 helmet shell sizes
- weight: approx. 1,570 g (depending on helmet shell size)
- visor: integrated, swivel-up sun visor
- PINLOCK®-prepared visor ( included in this Offer )
- ventilation: multi-volume ventilation around forehead and chin of up to 7 litres of fresh air per sec. at 100 km/h)
- fastening: ratchet fastening
- tested: ECE R 22/05
- extras: excellent aero-acoustics < 84 dB(A), reflective areas (around neck and under visor), anti-roll-off system (A.R.O.S.)
- Additional Information
Availability In Stock swmotech Category Filter N/A swmotech Type N/A swmotech From N/A swmotech Until N/A swmotech CCM N/A swmotech TUV Proofed N/A swmotech TUV Document N/A swmotech Mounting Instructions N/A swmotech Video Link N/A