EVO Strap tank bag
Thanks to its compact size, EVO Enduro's little brother is suitable for almost any tank, even for high enduros with an extremely short fuel tank.
Once the mounting base is tied down, the tank bag can be removed quickly using its circumferential zipper?? no?need to loosen the straps. There's no need to loosen the straps. When refueling your bike, simply detach the snap buckles and slide or fold the base to the side to gain access to the gas tank. In addition, our strap tank bags win you over with their sophisticated details.
- Suitable for almost any tank, even for high enduros with an extremely short fuel tank.
- 1 splash-proof cable feed-through, back
- Separated compartments on the inside and in the lid included
- Connection for GPS mount
- Stable three point strap mounting with snap buckles
- Circumferential zipper separates the tank bag from the base.
- Integrated map holder, also suitable for use with touchscreen electronic devices
- Zippered volume expansion
- Reflective details
- Robust carrying handle
- Weather protection thanks to the supplied waterproof inner bag
- Made from durable 1680D ballistic nylon material
Included in delivery
- 1 x EVO Strap tank bag
- 1 x Waterproof inner bag
- 2 x Loop straps with clip fasteners
- 1 x Adhesive protective foil
- Mounting instructions
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Color: black / grey
- Size: 21,0 x 17,0 x 21,0 cm / 8.3 x 6.7 x 8.3 in
- Total Weight: 0,8 kg / 1.7 lb
- Total Volume: 5,0-7,5 l
- Additional Information
Availability Ship 7-10 working days swmotech Category Filter Luggage swmotech Type KTM 2T-EXC swmotech From 1999 swmotech Until N/A swmotech CCM 200 swmotech TUV Proofed Gepï¿½ck|Tankrucksï¿½cke|Riemen-Tankrucksï¿½cke swmotech TUV Document Not necessary swmotech Mounting Instructions http://shop.sw-motech.com/cosmoshop/downloads/anbauanleitungen/strap tankbag_mounting instructions_1000x.pdf swmotech Video Link N/A